Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

ANTICIPATIONS // PREPARATIONS // LIGHT NEUTRALS







The pressure of this first blog post is looming. Not only because I feel incessantly narcissistic for starting a blog but also because of the fear of commonness in greeting the general public. The simple "hello world" has been overused so I'll start by simply saying:

Welcome to the confused, slightly deranged, humorous mind that embodies Chez Hannah.

If you don't know me-which, in all seriousness, you probably do-I'm heading off to London for a bit then North England for around 6 months. This grand adventure inspires me to create meaningful outfit plans, crazy schedules to see all of the museums and amazing architecture London has to offer as well as a list of all the places I have to eat, drink coffee, or sip a cuppa tea.

My trip to England in a few days brings crazy anticipation, and the need for intense preparations. Because of my love for clothes and addiction to stalking recent runway shows, my favourite of the long list of things to do before I leave was the need for some basic clothing staples and to chop off my long, straggly hair.

Along with the new cut, I'm sporting Mango's jeans and sweater, and Converse runners. The outfit itself is a mild attempt to create an in-between season combination. Hopefully my next posts will include more inspiring pieces like the NYFW's runways have. Needless to say, if I weren't going to London in a few days, I would most likely be more upset that I'm not in New York.

Also, my apologies that I am not a model and my thanks to my brother, Andrew for the photography and my parents for owning a garage to take pictures in front of.


Thanks for reading,

Instagram